A national, non-profit program, Gateway Financial Freedom (GFF) helps people get out of debt, avoid bankruptcy and learn to manage their money. For more information and to schedule an appointment today, please call 205-251-1572.
All services are strictly confidential and include:
- Debt Management Plans (DMP), through which a family’s debt is analyzed and repayment plans are negotiated with their creditors. DMP clients make a single payment to GFF, which then pays creditors according to the negotiated agreement.
- Budgeting – Trained and experienced counselors work with individuals and families to examine both revenues and expenses and to devise budgets designed to promote financial stability
- Mortgage Counseling - Allows potential homeowners to plan for the mortgage process by analyzing current finances, identifying “red flags,” and planning future actions to prepare for home ownership.
- Foreclosure Counseling – GFF staff members will advocate for clients at risk of foreclosure to determine what, if any, steps can be taken to prevent foreclosure
- Community Education - The staff of Gateway Financial Freedom provide financial education services to groups throughout the community.
Gateway Financial Freedom Downloadable forms
Check out BANKONBIRMINGHAM: