Gateway has a long standing commitment to protecting clients’ rights, privacy and confidentiality while providing quality services for all consumers. Our staff is dedicated to continuously assessing all processes and outcomes, correcting any identified problems and improving all agency programs and services.
Some goals of Gateway's Quality Improvement Department are:
- To see that services are provided according to the Agency Mission
- To see that services meet all applicable standards, laws, regulations and ‘Best Practices’
- To comply with all legal requirements including licensing, contracts, mandatory reporting laws and fiscal accountability
- To maintain a safe and secure environment
- To ensure that all services are based on the individual needs of the consumers
- To listen to input from consumers, families, referral and community resources