Gateway has a long standing commitment to protecting clients’ rights, privacy and confidentiality while providing quality services for all consumers. Our staff is dedicated to continuously assessing all processes and outcomes, correcting any identified problems and improving all agency programs and services.
Some goals of the QI/Compliance Department are:
- To see that services are provided according to the Agency Mission
- To see that services meet all applicable standards, laws, regulations and ‘Best Practices’
- To comply with all legal requirements including licensing, contracts, mandatory reporting laws and fiscal accountability
- To maintain a safe and secure environment
- To ensure that all services are based on the individual needs of the consumers
- To listen to input from consumers, families, referral and community resources
We would like to hear from you. If you would like to share your thoughts about services provided by Gateway, please complete the appropriate survey listed below:
Gateway also has a process for consumers to submit concerns or complaints. The following form outlines instructions for submission.
Gateway Grievance Form