Our team is a hardworking, diverse and courageous workforce of champions, dedicated to moving the needle for Alabama children and families. We are game changers, leaders and innovative thinkers, who build stronger communities one child and family at a time.
Each team member is an exemplary professional and role model, working at the highest levels of quality, integrity, cultural competence, safety and enthusiasm. When our unique strengths combine into Gateway’s collaborative environment, we produce world-class outcomes for those we serve.
In order to support a workforce of champions with the tools and benefits they need for success, Gateway offers the following benefits:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Constructive, continuous coaching and feedback
- Nine agency holidays
- Licensure supervision for mental health/social work students
- Training in the nation's leading trauma-informed care models and Trust Based Relational Intervention®
Do you want to be a game changer for children and families? Explore our current openings and apply today.