- Gateway has a 95% success rate keeping families together and preventing child abuse or neglect.
- Since 1997, Gateway has helped families pay back more than $69 million of debt.
- In five years, Gateway has helped 142 foster children find forever homes and families.
- Gateway exceeds national statistics in helping foster youth graduate from high school, get a job and transition into adulthood.
- More than 70% of teachers see improvements in classroom performance and behavior because of Gateway school therapists.
In Just One Year
- Families paid back $991,212 of debt
- 131 families stayed together after intensive in-home counseling
- 88 children returned to their families
- A record-breaking 13 foster children were adopted
- 98 families kept their homes and avoided foreclosure
- 234 families avoided bankruptcy
- 41 teens in foster care got a job and are learning to become independent adults